Friday, March 26, 2010

Here's a photo of my friend Phyllis. When we were down in Southern California in 2007 we went to the beach in Oceanside. Phyllis and her husband Joe have a time-share down there and they invite me and others down periodically. My niece and her husband, Janay and Mark, live down there too and when we were down in 2008 Janay and Phyllis and I went to Disneyland and had sooooo much fun. Also, one night Janay and Mark came over. Mark brought his guitar and we all sat around singing Christian songs. Even though we were all pretty much off key, we had a blast! Looking forward to next time! We always have such a good time when we go. Thank you, Phyllis and Joe!!! You're awesome friends!!!

I love photography, card making, and have only in the last few years gotten into writing a little poetry. ("The Sea" ... ©  by Cindy Romero 2007.)

No comments:

Post a Comment