Tuesday, April 5, 2011

SORRY I'VE BEEN AWAY FOR SO LONG!

Today is the first day I've been on my blog in quite a while. And, WoW am I excited! I actually have some followers who posted some nice comments! Yahoo! I want to say I'm sorry I haven't posted in a long time. I've had wayyyyy tooooo many deaths between family/friends this last year and along with all that I've been sick for the past four months with some lung thingie that went into pneumonia. Hopefully soon I will be back on with more cards to show you. Thanks for stopping by and come back soon.
Cindy :)
P. S.  I'm also on another site: http://www.colourlovers.com/lover/coolstamper
This is a really fun site and for you card loving/making peeps, you might also love it.  You can design and/or color patterns and they can be used for personal use as long as you don't sell the patterns.  Stop by and see what I've done!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing some of your creations.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad you are enjoying the word art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy! Thanks so much for your nice comment at Papiersalat Digital Art, I totally appreciate it. Hope you are doing fine, have a great day. Janna

    ReplyDelete