Sunday, October 28, 2012

This card is made with a free online image from Dearie Dolls Digi Stamps:  http://deariedollsdigis.blog.com .  I really LOVE her site.  She has some AWESOME images and they're all free.  This particular image is called Dearie-Dolls-Boy-with-Frogs.png. 
 For me, I found that the best way to color my online images is with the Koh-I-Noor Woodless Colour Pencils (Available at Michaels Craft Store).  The first time I colored an online image, I noticed the black lines that make up the image faded a little.  So after I color the image I put it back through the printer a second time and the image just pops!  Then I cut the image down to the size I need for the card.
The saying "Have a Hoppin' Happy Birthday..." around the edge was done in my Print Shop 6.0 card program (Love it!).  The red background paper is embossed with an embossing folder.  The little boy image is mounted on a piece of blue and white gingham background paper.  The large frog is a sticker that I purchased at a craft store.

No comments:

Post a Comment