Sunday, March 24, 2013

LUV LUV LUV the little flowers on this card!  
I went to the Scrapbooking Expo in Pleasanton, California a couple of weeks ago and this was my favorite find:  Rolled Flower Dies (I don't think this is the real name of them).  They are made by Impression Obsession Rubber Stamps.  The largest die is approximately 1" in diameter and the smallest about 1/2" in diameter.  There are 5 different dies in the set.  They are sooooo cute!  I've seen other companies who make the rolled flower dies, but they're usually a LOT bigger than these.  When I first bought them I thought maybe they might be too small, but as I found out they're PERFECT!  I was able to send this card through the mail without too much bulk that would require extra postage.  I embossed the white layer with an embossing folder, then cut a hole with a Spellbinders circle die, and added a sheet of background paper behind it.  I then added a die cut butterfly made by Cheery Lynn Designs, Exotic Butterfly small #2 die (#DL113) and added a few seed beads to its body.  

No comments:

Post a Comment