Sunday, March 24, 2013

GET WELL PHYLLIS!

This card was made for my friend, Pill (That's what I call her.)!  She was recently hospitalized with what turned out to be "Valley Fever!"  WOW!!!  Who'da thunk?  I read about Valley Fever online and it says that 5% of people who contract the disease get lesions in the lung.  Well, she had the lesions and until after the surgery we didn't know whether or not she had lung cancer.  Praise God for people who pray!  We believed in God's favor for her and He came through for her!  
I printed out a free-online-pocket template onto floral background paper.  Then I added the flowers. I also cut tissues into quarters, stamped 'Get Well' on them, along with some little flowers, and tucked them into the pocket.  The flowers were die cut from Marianne design Creatables # LR0131 die (www.mariannedesign.nl).  

No comments:

Post a Comment