Friday, September 27, 2013

Here's another card using the same technique shown above except I didn't put a small flower in the middle and I used a sentiment that came from the $1.00 bin in Michael's Craft Store. 


P. S. For those of you who don't know, drafting tape is wonderful if you need a tape that will stick to paper, but is not permanent.  I use it all the time and as long as you don't stick it down really hard it is removable and will not remove your paper with it.







Here's what my computer paper looks like after cutting out the die and stamping and sponging for two cards.















And again, one more card using the above technique...this one's for a little boy at church.

This time I stamped a giraffe over the template, placed a mask over the giraffe, and then sponged around the edge and also stamped the greenery.  Then I outlined the template with a black pen.  The giraffe looks almost red here, but he's really orange.

The butterfly is really pretty on the card, but you can't see the beautiful colors on it.  It matches the card so well, but the camera didn't pick it up.

2 comments: