Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Brayden!  Seven years old already!!!  That should be illegal!!!
Here's another card I decoupaged with a free decoupage set from online.  I LOVE the way this card turned out.  It is sooooo cute!  For the wood background I started out with a free online image of a piece of wood.  I printed it out, cut it to the size I wanted, and then ran it through my "looks-like-wood" Cuddlebug embossing folder (It's not really called that!).  Then I distressed it with some distressing ink.  The little image on the bottom right was another free image from online.  I did the "Happy Birthday" in my card program, punched it out with my oval punch, distressed it, and added some little red brads.
* I wish the dies and the embossing folders had the names on them, but they don't and I haven't kept all the papers that came with them...too much "stuff" to keep!

No comments:

Post a Comment