Thursday, May 10, 2012

This stamp is made by Stampendous called "W003 Three Home Nest".  I love this stamp...one of my favorite!  I water colored the image, added a little bird, and some raised up punched flowers. The little bird is from "Bird On a Branch Small LR0137" die (You can see the whole die in my next post.) by Marianne Design Creatables which I don't have the name of.  I usually take my dies out of their original packaging and store them in a 4" x 6" photo album and I don't think to write down the name of the dies.  I will try to do better in the future. 

Note: I used to store my dies loose in a little 4" x 6" photo album and if there were several pieces in one set, sometimes it was hard to get them out, or they would fall out when I didn't want them to.  Well I've gotten organized with my dies!  Now I use a little piece of drafting tape to adhere each die to either a piece of card stock, or a piece of clear acetate, that is cut just a little smaller than the 4" x 6" so that it slides easily out of the sleeve of the photo album.  The drafting tape is wonderful because it doesn't stick tightly when you want to use your die and the tape is reusable.  For an example, Spellbinder's Floral Flourishes is a seven-piece set and some of the pieces are small.  With my organized way of storing my dies, I can now see at a glance exactly what is in each sleeve of the album!

No comments:

Post a Comment