Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mmmmm I love birds! They are sooooo cute. I love to watch them in my yard. There are all kinds of them year round. Right now, springtime, the quail are going to be hatching their babies soon. You should see the mama and papa and all the little babies. When they first start walking around, the babies are not much bigger than the end of my thumb! Adorable!
Here I've used a Cuddlebug folder for the background. I've found the best way to color the Cuddlebug folders is to use either crayons or colored pencils. They seem to work the best for me. Haven't tried inking the folders with pigment ink yet. I've seen it done on other blogs and I like it. I will try it one day though. The birds are by Hero Arts. The leaf punch is Martha Stewart. The circle is punched with either 1 1/2" or 2" punch. The dot stamp is from Printworks. I loveeeee my dot stamp...I have used it so many times. I also added a real bird feather and a raffia bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment