Saturday, April 10, 2010

The next three cards are made for a man in my church who is in prison. When he first went to prison the Lord laid it on my heart to make cards for him. So I make cards, take them to church, and the members take them and write little notes of encouragement to him and mail them out. It has been very successful and it has helped him a lot. He loves hearing from everyone and loves the cards too! And, he is doing very well. The images on this card are Public Domain images I found online. I added a little piece of ribbon across the middle.
The "Bee Happy" was typed from my computer with the "Pass the Chex" font. You can download TONS of really cool free fonts from online, download them onto your desktop and then drag them into your font folder in your computer. Just make sure they are True Type fonts.

No comments:

Post a Comment