Friday, April 2, 2010

Ooooo I love this flower! I simply drew out a flower shape on a piece of card stock and then cut it out to use as a template. For this flower I cut two flower shapes, but you can use as many as you'd like. I found the best paper to use for these flowers is Origami paper as it is lightweight. Simple computer paper (white or colored) works well also. You can print backgrounds from your computer onto white/colored paper to use as well. There really are TONS of ways to make flowers and the ideas are endless.
I used a Cuddlebug embossing folder. The stamp is from Inkadinkado. The leaf punch is by Martha Stewart. The center of the flower is a little green brad. Under that is a punch from Punch Bunch and the little green leaves are from a punch by EK Success.
Pinch the petals on your flowers when you are finished so that they will stand up and you will have a happy flower!

No comments:

Post a Comment